Admiral Products

Goals and Standards

Goal:
Provide timely service to all customers.
Standard:
Ship 98% of customer jobs on time.

Goal:
Deliver the highest quality products and services.
Standard:
To have no customers reject our work product and to have no complaints about our quality on 99% of jobs shipped.

Goal:
Be responsive to customer inquiries and requests for information.
Standard:
To reply to 98% of customer inquiries and information requests on the same day as received and the remaining 2% within 24 hours.

Goal:
Operate cost effectively.
Standard:
To complete 95% of customer orders as quoted and without reworks.

Goal:
Operate a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
Standard:
Acheive 500 consecutive workdays without an accident or injury to employees and to keep our workplace always ready to welcome customers and prospects

Goal:
Be respectful of customers and each other, especially when under pressure.
Standard:
Our individual consciences.
The e-newsletter of Admiral Products


























[Home] [Printing] [Services] [Ideas] [Contact Us]
[Site Map] [About Us] [Community Service] [Press Releases] [Sale Tax/Resale Certificate] [Security and Privacy] [Tech Tips and Support] [The Gallery of Fine Printing]